The Ukrainian Trade and Economic Mission is a non-profit public organization established in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine to promote Ukrainian goods and services on the markets of foreign countries, as well as to attract foreign investment into the economy of Ukraine.
No results found.
The Ukrainian Trade and Economic Mission (hereinafter UTEM) is a non-profit public organization established to promote Ukrainian goods and services on foreign markets and attract foreign investment into the economy of Ukraine.
The main activities of UTEM:
– study of the general state of international economic relations and the economy of foreign countries;
– Representation of interests and protection of the rights of Ukrainian business entities in the field of international business relations;
– informing foreign entrepreneurs about the conditions of doing business in Ukraine;
– assisting Ukrainian enterprises, as well as public authorities and local governments in the organization to establish business contacts with foreign companies, as well as holding exhibitions, conferences and seminars outside Ukraine;
– submission of proposals to public authorities on improving the system of legal regulation of business activities.
Honored Economist of Ukraine, Deputy Chairman of the Council of Entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
During his career, he worked in leading positions in the field of economy and international trade: in the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine, the embassies of Ukraine in Belgium and Great Britain, the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the “Kyiv” Association, the Competitiveness Council of Ukraine, the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine).
General secretary international
University of Matej Bel – Security studies and International Relations
Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics – International Law
IPAX UKRAINE INC., Kyiv (Ukraine); International coordinator.
Center for Information and Social Programs (CISP), Kyiv (Ukraine); Representative in Slovakia;
Mediator of intercultural communication of the League of Human Rights at the European Commission;
Fund for Asylum, Migration and Integration – integration department specialist;
Head of the Department of International Relations of KNUTE
trade and economic