The Ukrainian Trade and Economic Mission is a non-profit public organization established in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine to promote Ukrainian goods and services on the markets of foreign countries, as well as to attract foreign investment into the economy of Ukraine.
No results found.
The Ukrainian Trade and Economic Mission (hereinafter UTEM) is a non-profit public organization established to promote Ukrainian goods and services on foreign markets and attract foreign investment into the economy of Ukraine.
The main activities of UTEM:
– study of the general state of international economic relations and the economy of foreign countries;
– Representation of interests and protection of the rights of Ukrainian business entities in the field of international business relations;
– informing foreign entrepreneurs about the conditions of doing business in Ukraine;
– assisting Ukrainian enterprises, as well as public authorities and local governments in the organization to establish business contacts with foreign companies, as well as holding exhibitions, conferences and seminars outside Ukraine;
– submission of proposals to public authorities on improving the system of legal regulation of business activities.
– Kyiv National University. Taras Shevchenko, specialty “jurisprudence”.
– Assistant Consultant to the People’s Deputy of Ukraine (1994-1995);
– Adviser to the Chairman of the State Committee of Ukraine for Entrepreneurship (1998 -1999);
– Head of the Main Analytical and Legal Department of the State Committee of Ukraine for Regulatory Policy and Entrepreneurship
– Chief Consultant of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on State Building and Local Self-Government (2002-2003);
Civil servant of the 5th rank.
Private legal practice:
– Legal Adviser, Lawyer (1995-1998);
– Chairman of the NGO “Ukrainian Law Society”, lawyer (2004 – 2013);
– since 2016 to date, a lawyer, a member of the Bar Council of Kyiv.
The total experience of private legal practice for 2019 is 17 years.
Author of publications on public policy, international relations and law in scientific and periodical publications, such as “Law of Ukraine”, “National Security and Defense”, “Mirror of the Week”, “Day”, “Izvestia”, “Legal Gazette”, ” Legal Practice “and the online publication” Ukrainian Truth “.
General secretary international
– Zaporizhia State University, Faculty of Romano-Germanic Philology, specialty “English Language and Literature”,
– Institute of Personnel Training of the Security Service of Ukraine, specialty “Jurisprudence”.
– took a training course in the United States at the Counterterrorism Training Center.
– took courses for officers of UN peacekeeping missions.
– SBU operative (1993-1995);
– Head of the Department of the State Unitary Enterprise for Combating Terrorism and Protection of Participants in Criminal Proceedings of the Security Service of Ukraine (1995-2000);
– Head of the Center for Special Training of the State Unitary Enterprise for Combating Terrorism and Protection of Participants in Criminal Proceedings of the Security Service of Ukraine (2000-2005);
– Head of Department in the Foreign Intelligence Service of Ukraine (2014-2018).
– Head of Security Department of SE “TASCO-Export” (2007-2009);
– Head of the Operations Department of PJSC VTB Bank (2009-2013);
– Consultant on foreign economic activity of SE “CB” PROGRESS “them. Academician AG Ivchenko (2019)
trade and economic